Tuesday, January 08, 2002

Being at home is really nice, but it also has its downsides too. I butted heads with my parents last night, and it wasn't pleasant. But I'm often reminded of a message given at thanksgiving: "be thankful you have parents to butt-heads with". And no matter what anyone says and whatever you think, respect your parents. They're a mountain of knowledge and experience. I've learned over the years that parents know more about their kids than the kids do about themselves.
I had a not-so-exciting day again at work. There was only stuff to do in the morning, and after that, it was basically just dead time. The hard-knock life of an engineer. =) Get to work around 9, work until lunch, and look busy for the rest of the day, and go home around 5. Gotta love it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home