Monday, December 02, 2002

Thanksgiving weekend. What a blur...

I can't believe i ate so much this weekend. I gorged myself thxgiving dinner. I felt so gross afterwards since i couldn't move cuz my stomach felt like it was going to pop if i got up from the table. But it was nice just having dinner with my family again. My sister came back from philly, so the house was in an uproar this whole weekend. I think dog got tired of being held. I guess the easiest way to think of it is think of Elmira from loony-toons babies, and that's my sister with my dog. Ugh...

I went downt to LA on friday to visit Janet. Yes, that's right. For all of you out there who have no clue or are too scared to ask, I'm dating Janet. I hope you're happy jomo. You finally have written proof. Anyways, it was really nice just hanging around with her again. We ended up meeting all these people. I guess what started off as a small get-together friday night turned into a class event. We went to a cafe in K-town, and instead of a few people being there, half of our class was there. Everyone's eyes popped open and jaws dropped. It was one of those classic moments you see in movies. This was probably the first time most people have ever seen us together, let alone interact =). So that was quite a surprise for everyone, including me.

I was at the airport yesterday, and it was really odd cuz LAX was pretty emtpy. After I dropped Janet off, i headed back home. For those of you who live in la, i guess you already knew, but i had no idea. Traffic going back home was horrendous. I have never seen anything like that before. To give you an idea how long it took me to get home, both Janet and I left LAX at the same time. The sad part is, she made it home before i did, and this is factoring in a shuttle ride that took a little over an hr. She beat me by almost an hr and half. How sad is that? Oh well... it was well worth the effort though =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home