Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The End is the Beginning is the End

This is my last week as a free, unemployed soul. I can't remember a time when I've played, slept, goofed around so much in my whole life.

For the past 3 months, I really can't say I've done anything of consequence except for making sure I was always doing something. What that something was, I don't exactly remember. But who cares. I did what I wanted, when I wanted, however I wanted. It was great. I went snowboarding more times than I have fingers. Sat through at least one season of 24 (that's literally 24hrs of my life wasting away in front of the couch). Of couse, there were the occasional interviews thrown inbetween the periods of fun. I can't even recall how many times i've had to explain my school project. If you ask me the right questions, I might just telling you about it without even thinking about it.

But finally, after 3 years of waiting, a Masters degree later, I've got a real job offer. An offer from a company that'll actually compensate me fairly for what i'm doing and what I've been studying for. Good times all around. I guess i'll just have to start paying out for all those dinners/lunches i've been promising...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home