Thursday, January 24, 2002

I haven't blogged in a while, so i guess it's time to bring you all up to speed. I had a small cavity and went to the dentist on Monday. Not fun i tell you. The dentist had a field day with that novacaine needle: stuck it in my mouth 2x, and both times he pushed in halfway, and if that wasn't painful enough, he decided it would be fun to swirl the needle around to see if anything hurt... korean dentists, shady folk i tell you

School's started back up, my course load should be decent this semester, allowing me to focus on recruiting now. I have a few interviews coming up, and one of them is an on-site interview. I really don't know what to expect from them, other than that i'm going to feel really stupid and insignificant. Nothings worse than going to an interview and feeling like you're just wasting their time. Being an engineer really sucks for recruiting, we get asked all these technical questions, none of this 'how would you deal with this situation' or all the other 'typical' interview questions. Oh well, hopefully i'll get something... just gotta keep praying and have faith.

More to follow at a later date (when i remember to blog again)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home