Saturday, February 16, 2002

Ever wonder what makes us do the things we do? Sometimes I just sit and think "what the heck was I thinking". How many times i do/say something and a split second later wish i had just kept my mouth shut or had just been a watcher instead of a player...

So i'm sitting at home, all alone again. This is such a big apartment to have by myself. Ryan went home for the weekend, Chris is probably at school, Han i have no idea, so here i am. Cold, lonely, bored, and no motivation to do anything. I have a problem set to do, but I guess i've got a really bad case of senioritis. You know, why do people call them "problem sets" anyways? I've always just called it 'homework'. Makes it sound more 'normal'. Ever since I started going to FIC, i've been brainwashed to say 'problem set'..... but i digress =)

I think that being home alone is really depressing. It just reminds me of all the things i could be doing, but i'm not... okay, i'm rambling now. i'm just going to cut it here before i type something i'm going to regret later =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home