Sunday, October 17, 2004

This weekend, I saw Team America World Police. I only have one word for this movie.

CRAP

I can't believe i paid $10.25 to watch that ..... garbage. It was somewhat funny for the first 10-15 mins, but after the novelty wore off of the puppets, there was nothing left. Utter and mindless garbage. To the credit of the movie, they do make a mockery of everything and everybody. Nothing is left unscathed. But just to drive the point home, Shark Tale made more money than this movie. I saw it opening night at 10:45, and the movie theater was about half full. A lot of the movie was just plain old rip-offs of other movies. It was so obviously blantant, they didn't even try to hide it. And i didn't quite understand the whole point to the movie. If there was a valid political point or theme to this movie... it was beyond me. Seemed more like a way to make fun of everybody and everything, which near the end got pretty crass. I enjoyed the South Park movie a lot more than this movie. But then again... that's just my opinion. The other guys i watched it with liked it.

To each their own...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home