Monday, February 25, 2002

Eric Conveys an Emotion


This has got to be one of the funniest sites i've seen in a while. While it's not me, this Eric has a little too much time on his hands. I've never seen anyone have so much fun with a web/digicam before in my life.

So i had another interview this morning. Amazingly enough, i think it went well. They didn't ask me any technical questions (Lord be praised!!), and they didn't ask for my GPA, even though it was circled on my resume. The recruiter was actually really friendly and i thought it flowed pretty smoothly. The position that I kinda settled on persuing sounded really cool, since that's the division that worked on the PS2 and the travel opportunites abound =). oh ya, the interview was with RAMBUS. Funny how i went in with the attitude of not caring at all if i got this company or not, but after a 30 minute session with a recruiter, all of that changes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home