Tuesday, March 12, 2002

Wow, i haven't blogged for almost a week now. I've been really busy with everything, and to top it all off, my phone line went dead on friday, which basically cut me off from the outside world: no internet, no chatting, no e-mail... i was basically screwed. How sad is that, i'm an EECS major using dial-up connection. And they expect us to do hw from home? hahaha, God must have a sense of humor =)

I've been hacking/staring at this problem set for a long long time now, and I have no idea what i'm supposed to do or how to start. If you can help me out, let me know asap, since it's due on wed and i haven't written a single thing down. Somehow i feel like history is repeating itself, since i'm complaining about the same thing i was complaining about last week.

My sister is up here visiting from UPenn. She's on break right now, and for some reason, she wanted to come up here and go to class with me. Why she wants to is beyond me, since if i had a choice, i'd skip all my classes in a heartbeat. At least she's not going to all my classes. She's probably tell my parents that i end up passing out in class.

I need to update my links bit of my page. It's out of date, and all these people have started to add me to theirs, and i'm way too lazy to add them. I remember when i first tried to add people, it took me a good 30 mins to just figure out the stupid template. I hate CS with a vengence, since HTML is just fancy text, it's not even a programming language, and i can barely figure this junk out...
it's 3:10 in the morning, and i'm starting to sound crazy... gotta stop here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home