Sunday, October 27, 2002

According to some people, I'm a "psuedo-boyfriend". People are starting to wonder if i'm actually dating =) How funny is that? I guess they think that I'm just someone made up out of convenience; a 'figment of her imagination' so to avoid the hardships of the dating scene, maybe even to get out of the so-called "yag curse of singledom forever" syndrome. Well, fyi, i was in ny for the past week and half being that "phantom" boyfriend everyone claims doesn't exist... hahaha. craziness =) Funny thing though, since I wasn't doing much except for studying for my gre's (which is tomorrow!!! aaaahhh!!!) and just hanging out with her and her roommates and having a really good time in general. Apparently everyone tends to be busy when i'm around there. We even tried to meet up with Liz, but alas, she was busy too... oh well, I guess you'll just have to wait another time to see us again in action, since no one really has seen us together in the same room at the same time talking to each other... weird, huh? Must take an act of divine intervention for this to happen. Ask kee. He saw, for a whole 3 days. I guess he's a product of divine intervention... No? Not good enough? Need more proof? check out my pictures... that should put all your doubts to the grave (sorry Kee for leaving you haning like that on thurs... it was fun while it lasted though, i crave for french fries and pineapple mustard sauce... yum)

*sigh* man, i still wish i was there

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home