Thursday, October 03, 2002

Wow, i haven't updated in a while...

My teams are doing fairly well, Raiders are doing nicely, and the A's have pulled out of their mental lapse and slammed the Twins.

I did some updating to this page, so my links are back and i even got pictures now, if you're bored enough to bo perusing through them.

I'm actually going up to berkeley tonight. FICB is having a praise night thing. I've never heard of this being done before, so it should be interesting. Billy called a practice at 9pm, so i gotta make the trek up there tonight for that (woe is me). Lets see... what else.... seems like everyone around me is having major drama. My sister with her computer, one of my friends just bought a car, another friend claims he just met his 'wife' (i dunno what that's all about), and another one is getting into a romantic 'mess' (not quite, but close enuf). Who says you need to turn on the tv to get some good quality entertainment? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home