Sunday, December 29, 2002

I had a really awesome christmas this year. I didn't get any "fancy" gifts. Not to say i didn't get great presents (which i did... really nice brown shoes to be exact. thanks!!), but i think the theme of this Christmas was simplicity. No extravagant parties or get-togethers. Just a nice and simple christmas, spending time with the people who matter most to me. There really is truth in the saying "less is more". I had an awesome time in LA this year. Yes, you heard right. I spent christmas away from home this year. To be honest though, this year i didn't feel christmas come and go. The only thing that pointed to the season were the tv commercials with the sales and the shopping mall madness. But in any case, this really was a holiday season to remember. This one will go down in the "books" as one of my most memorable christmas's.

What a lucky guy i am =) Thanks janet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home