Sunday, December 15, 2002

DANG NAB IT!!!!!!

i had this post up about my weekend and how i was without power, but Microsoft decides it's a good time to crash the server, so i lost the message and all i ended up with this long jibberish post about how the database was "full" and couldn't process my request... dumb piece of junk!!!!

So continuing this reign of nonsense... The power went out here for a long time yesterday. A tree branch fell off last night taking the power line with it a few houses down. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the guys across the street are on a totally different grid, so we were without power, and they had it. All the houses were light up with xmas lights and whatnot, while we poor, cold, wet souls were huddling around candles and fireplaces praying for lights. Of course, PG&E decided that around 9pm was a good time to show up and try to fix the problem. Lights didn't come back on until about 3am in the morning. I know this cuz all the lights in my room came on then and woke me up, but i was so stinkin' tired i went back to sleep.I tried to get up and turn off the room light, but couldn't even move my head... What awful timing. Anyways, my parents took off to a friends house to party it up and live with the invention of the light bulb, which left me home alone. They decided to tell me this as i was buying dinner for myself. I spent the evening at home by myself eating takeout chinese via candlelight fending off my dog with the scary green glowing eyes who was begging for food.

Romantic? Hardly....

screw this weather... give me snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home