Thursday, December 12, 2002

What an interesting day today...
I'm working again (amazingly). I'm doing some "freelance" programming. I'm helping this guy from my old church out. It's just a project right now that he needed to do, but he didn't have the time nor did he want to go through the headache of doing it. In any case, both me and him thought it would take a while to figure out how to do, since it sounded pretty complicated. But thanks to the small technological advancement known as the interent and free software, i'm done. Crazy stuff... but it's fun being in the office with old faces. All we do is goof around and just talk and talk. It's really cramped, but it's cozy at the same time. Who woulda thought i would be programming, the thing i loathe the most. Oh well, work is work...

one more week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home