Thursday, December 05, 2002

Things right now are pretty crazy, yet so nice as well.
For one, i'm finally finished with all the hard work for my grad school apps. All i have to do now is wait for one more rec, go to the office tomorrow and finalize another, and boom!!! i'm done. I just need to send them out now. So that's one thing i'm really thankful about. Talk about a mad dash for the finish line. I decided to go for grad school for this coming fall term starting Oct 1st. So since then, it's been a mad rush to study for GRE, get my rec writers, do my personal statement, and write a rec for one of my co-workers (since he's kinda busy). All in all, i'm pretty happy in the way things have turned out. I'm still sane, not too stressed out. Prasie be to the Lord for all this strength to get through this, otherwise i'd still be in bed right now getting over a nervous breakdown. Now i just need to see if i get accepted anywhere... please o' please let me in... I guess i'll need to pray until me knees become one with the floor and I sweat blood like Jesus. Hardcore prayin' i tell you... hardcore....

And if that wasn't enough, it's gonna start snowing this weekend in tahoe!! WHOOOHOOO!!!! Finally the snow season will be underway after a long hiatus from the sky (except for summer weather during the day... blah). And from what I hear from my sister and Janet, it's snowing like nuts in the East coast. My sister is so surprised it came so early this year. Janet's just happy there's snow at all. I'm still waiting for snow, but God will provide. He always does =) "oh my snowboard, how neglected you are...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home