Thursday, August 26, 2004

I'm back in NYC.

Back to the big apple. It's just hard to believe that i'm back here already, and that summer is just about over.

This is going to be an interesting last semester. So much is different this time around. I'm in a new apartment, living with a new roommate. I'm going to graduate after this semester, so I gotta study and get good grades. I think the biggest change for me is that i'm single now. Just being back is "weird". That's the only word that comes to mind. It's comfortable to be back. Back to where I spent the last school year with people I enjoyed hanging out with, going to new places and trying new things. And living in the same neighborhood is helping with the transistion since I know what to expect from around here. But it's just different being back. I guess i'm just tired. That's the last time i take such an early red-eye flight. I got here in the city at 4:40am.

But all in all, i'm glad to be back. =) Oh, Gray's Papaya... how i've missed thee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home