Tuesday, October 19, 2004

These past few days have been crazy in terms of baseball. The longest game of baseball history was played last night, something like 6 hrs. 14 innings. Something like over 400-450 pitches between both teams. Boston Redsox against the evil empire, the NY Yankees. Both sunday and monday's game went stankin' long. I've been trying to study, but these games are killing me. Both of these games goes super super late, like 12-1am here. I'm hoping that Boston takes this series. That would something. I'm tired of seeing the yankees always in the playoffs and in the world series.

Whoa... Arod is a cheater. He swatted the ball out of the picthers glove. So much for the highest paid player in baseball. What a sore loser. And look at the high quality of yankee fans. They're throwing everything and anything on the field because the umpires called it correctly. It's absolutely nuts. Good going new yorkers. No wonder we live in such a filthy city.

I'm sitting here watching the game, and just hoping the Boston takes the series. I hope this game ends at the end of 9 innnings. I'm just glad tuesday is over. Tuesdays are my worst days. I have class pretty much for 7 hrs straight. And one of the classes i'm so frustrated at the professor. His voice just drones... and it sounds like he's got like cotton in his mouth. He doesn't really enunciate his words, and throw in a super thick indian accent, and it just compounds the problem. And the material is just not that interesting.

If you're in need of a good laugh... check this out: www.singlelongislandguy.com
absolutely hilarious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home