Sunday, March 17, 2002

I should have been a car mechanic... or some sort of mechanic.
This electrical engineering thing is not bringing me 'profound' happiness or whatever. I guess i'm too simple minded to worry about minority carrier concentrations and intrisic fermi levels (if you know what i'm talking about, help me out; if you don't, that makes 2 of us).

The other day, i dissected Hayeun's computer to get to her harddrive since she got a virus and started to destroy her comp. It's amazing what that thing was doing to her comp, basically all her programs were being screwed up. I spent a good 20-30 mins just figuring out how to take apart her computer. That little metal box fought with me for dear life. In any case, i got the harddrive out, and brought it over to my place to clean it out. And to Hayeun, thanks for being so patient during this whole ordeal and all your hospitality. I hope your mp3's work now, but if they don't, i'll be over again to fix that for you too. =) on second thought... i think you're mp3's are dead. I think the virus messed up all your mp3's or something. geez, that sucks... If my mp3's suddenly went dead, i'd be a wreck. I even invested in a seperate hard drive just for my music, but i filled that up a long time ago.
WOW!!! gross... i just counted how many mp3's i've got sitting in my comp... the grand total is something around 7400 songs. i need to do something better with my time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home