Friday, August 02, 2002

So i finally got an internship. This unemployed business is finally coming to a close for the time-being. After like 2 months of non-stop hoping, stressing, praying, something finally happened. I'm going back to the place i interned at last summer and winter break. I'm gonna be joining the ranks of Stephen and maybe, just maybe, he'll be able to see how much i'm making. haha... And if that wasn't enough excitement for one week, i got a phone call today, and i'm having an interview this coming monday for an actual full-time positiong, not an internship, so maybe i'll get benefits or something. I can't help but think that with everything going on my life, this week has been one heck of a miracle. Everything has been slowly coming together all at once, within like 72 hrs. So many prayers have been answered, and so many issues that were eating me up are now no longer issues. I no longer have to hear from my parents about my job search, i'm not going to be bored off my butt at home but just at the office now, i'm going to be making money now so i can finally go out at eat and do the things i've been meaning to do before, but couldn't. It's funny how much we rely on money, even though we despise how it can totally ruin our lives. Money really does make the world-go-round... sad.

I don't know if people have noticed yet, but i'm on KCPC worship team now. It's been really fun so far, even though i've only been serving since a week before finals. It's been getting crazier now that worship got split up, so now the worship team has to serve both the college group and EM service. And to top if off, now that i'm living at home again, i have to commute 45 mins just to get to church. Fun stuff i tell you. It's okay though, i really don't mind the driving or losing my saturdays, but sitting through 2 services is really draining. In the words of deacon allen, i'm getting a "double blessing", but it sure comes at a price. I really can't do anything after church since i'm so pooped out.

Now that i have to start working again, I looked in my closet and realized i only have like 2-3 days worth of clothes that i can actually wear to work. I guess i'm going to have to go shopping real soon so that i can at least look presentable. I hate shopping. Everytime i go, i'm totally beat after like 30-45 mins and just want to grab whatever fits and go home. At least this weekend, someone will be here to help me pick out some stuff.... maybe... this is gonna be one heck of a weekend. Yup, a certain special someone is coming up to visit and that's basically taking up my entire weekend. My friends have already decided that i'm going to MIA for the entire weekend. That's okay in my book... less distractions =D hahaha... ehhh... whatevers, more on this later

okay, i gotta end this before my eyes shut on me. I'm beyond tired thanks to a certain someone who called at 5:30 in the morning because they couldn't sleep and decided that if they couldn't sleep, neither could i. Sunny knows... she got a rude phone call too at 6 in the morning.

i'll post more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home