Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Wow, it's been a really long time since i blogged... i guess my fingers haven't felt the need to type something out. I've been doing a lot of driving lately, i think i put over 200 miles in 3 days or something like that. It's kinda sad, i'm about to expire my warranty on my car, and it hasn't even been 2 and half years yet. I guess i just like to drive...

What else.. what else...? i dunno, a lots been going on. I think i'm going to work where i interned over the summer last year. It should be good, my boss really wants me back, which is kinda nice. As big-headed as it sounds, you can't help but feel good when someone is willing to pull major strings to get you back... And since i'm going to be living at home, i realize that i have very minimal expenses right now. I honestly don't know what i'm gonna do with all of that money... sometimes i wish maybe i had more of a financial burden to worry about, like loans or something. One of my old high school friends had an interesting comment about this... she said to get a girl-friend who's gonna milk me for all i'm worth... how funny is that =D Maybe one day... but not right now, not yet. I gotta save up my money to go visit my sister and stuff, since now i don't really have a good excuse not to go out there and spend a weekend or whatever. Oh ya, she's gonna milk me for whatever she can get out of me... i think she already has a shopping list of things she wants me to buy for her: tiffany this, tiffany that... what do i look like??!?! a bank?!?! stinkin'............

I'm so glad i'm graduating... finally finishing this 4 year hell, also known as college. Maybe i should have picked a different major.... so many regrets... yet at the same time, i can't complain on the way things turned out. I'm just happy with the current state of things, probably wouldn't change a thing =) All in God's master plan... so it's all good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home