Tuesday, April 02, 2002

Back to the daily grind...

So as promised, here the update of my Spring Break. Unfortunately, if you're expecting some great stories about Cancun or something along the lines of "girls-gone-wild", you're reading the wrong blog.
So basically after retreat, i went to philly. I still didn't sleep out there, stupid time differences kept me up all night. On friday, i had lunch with my cousin, her husband, and my niece. Dude, i have stinkin' high rollin' relatives. Both of them are lawyers, and my cousin is the DA of Philadephia. Craziness... so basically if i ever need a hook-up of the 'law' type, i'm covered =D

On saturday, i went to NYC. I haven't been there since middle school, so it was a really different going back and being able to do what i wanted, not what my parents thought would be a good idea to do. I went to Times Square, saw what's left of the WTC, and basically just looked around and shopped. I went with my sister and her 2 roommates, and met up with one of the roommates sisters there, so there was 4 girls and 1 guy. Needless to say, i got dragged around shopping for most of the day since i had no say in anything. They went shoe shopping, bag shopping, clothes shopping... i was about ready to die about then.
I don't know what the whole 'mystique' thing about NYC is. It's just another city, nothing really special about it other than the name. Sure, it's nuts and crazy cuz you see it on tv all the time, but there's nothing 'special' that really stands out. The people there are rude, but no less rude than they are here. Oh well... "big-bad-city".. whatever, London is a much bigger/badder city in my mind.

I need to get some more sleep... still trying to recover from these past 2 crazy, drama-filled, action-packed weeks

Song of the Moment: Just Around the Hill - Sash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home