Monday, December 09, 2002

I feel so old...

I went back to my old church today to help this kid out with this drumming, kind of as a favor to my friend who's helping the youth group there. Man, i remember this one kid, ben, when he was in 7th grade. Talk about hell-raiser... this kid was seriously the worst. The ring-leader of the 3 stooges from hell. But my oh my.... he's junior now in high school, and oh man, he's changed so much. It's kinda funny how much someone could change like that. Granted, he's still really goofy and not quite right, but it's seriously a 180 turn-around. And just watching the kids play and goof around, it's hard to imagine that I used to be like that. But i know i was probably worse and more obnoxious. Funny how a few years away at college totally changes your perspective. Man, i feel so old....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home