Tuesday, December 31, 2002

New Years Eve.

Somehow, it really doesn't feel any different. Just another day in my book. I don't feel the 'buzz' or excitement like years past. Sure, it's gonna be 2003, and who would have ever thought the world would have lasted this long, especially to the critics during 1999, saying that 2001 or later would never come. Funny how all those claims of the "end is near" have pretty much disappeared. Well, in any case, i personally don't have any plans for tonight. Nothing really interesting going on except for hanging out with some friends. I was supposed to go boarding tomorrow, but I decided that i should try to spend at least one of the major holidays at home.

This past year has definitely been an interesting one. A lot has happened this year, from graduation to job-hunting to travelling. But in all of this craziness, it's definitely been fun and have no regrets through any of it. I know that this is most likely attributed with the people in my life. I know for sure that i wouldn't be where i am right now if it wasn't for certain people, and you know who you are =) What a crazy year it's been, but by far, the most interesting and most memorable. I've done some things i thought i'd never do and been places i've never expected. It's been fun nevertheless. I just hope next year will be just as interesting... we'll just have to wait and see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home