Sunday, March 30, 2003

Just for you roy, i'm updating my blog.

I don't know what to write these days... my mind is all over the place, but not in my head. Nothing much is going on these days. i'm back at my friends place doing graphic design stuff. Exciting... but then again, i did spend 2 awesome weeks in New York. I visited my sister twice as well. I can't visit my sister anymore. I seriously gain poundage everytime i visit my sister cuz all we ever do is eat, eat, eat, eat, eat.... I was there for only a few hrs for a day trip, and we ate crepes, boba, and a philly cheesesteak all in the span of 4 hr. Gross, huh? Ugh...

*Blank*

I rearranged my room. Actually, i did a total room swap with the guest room. So now the computer room is now where i used to sleep, and now where i sleep is where i used to sit in front of the computer all day long. Makes no sense, does it? Don't worry, doesn't make sense to me either. There's nothing exciting in my life anymore. I guess moving my room is the highlight of this week. Yay...

Sorry roy, this blog sucks. Well, i dunno. Your guitar strings one wasn't that much better either =D j/k... i need something better to do

DON'T EAT AT MC'DONALDS!!!!!! I just read Fast Food Nation (this is what i've been doing, reading... amazingly enuf) and it's really disturbing. I'm really scared to touch ground beef now. Might as well just forget the hamburger altogether now. Sickness. If anyone out there wants to kick their fast food binge habit, read that book. For sure you'll stop eating. I'm definitely not going to eat fast food anymore. Sick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home