Wednesday, April 09, 2003

I still can't believe I got into Columbia. It's as if i'm living in a dream, and need to pinch myself to believe it. As it is turning out, of all the schools i applied to: ucsd, upenn, resselear, stanford, rutgers (at least so far), all of them said no. Only Columbia said yes. Weird... and the strangest part of all is that I almost didn't apply to columbia. How's that for divine intervention...

But now, i have a lot of things on my mind. I have to worry about housing (assuming i even get campus housing), tuition, when i'm going out there, finding a job, and most of all, studying. I'm not worried too much about what classes i'm going to take. I'm actually pretty excited about going back to learn more... but i'm definitely not looking forward to taking exams again. I was so happy last year when i graduated since i thought i wouldn't have to deal with midterms and finals, let alone problems sets, ever again. But it's all coming back to me now. But this time it's going to have to be different. I'm gonna study!!!! I'm gonna get good grades!!!! I'm.... in big trouble... =) Oh well. At least i'll be in good company. From what i've heard, Hanie is gonna be at columbia too. At least i have lots of study partners now. Janet, hanie, and whatever engineering geeks i decide to befriend while i'm there. yay for me... =) But seriously... this time has to be different. No more freshman 15-25, no more C's and D's, no more late night game playing... It's gonna be different.... HAHAHHAAHA ya right =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home