Tuesday, September 07, 2004

School is back in session. Another semester has begun. My last and final semester of my life (for now). No more school after this. Today was kind of surreal, being back in school. Here's a quick recap of the predominating thoughts that came up today...

Disbelief - Where did the summer go? Why am I back in school already? I just left...

Elation - Seeing old faces I haven't seen all summer. It's funny how short the summer felt, but seeing old friends again makes it seem like forever. Plus, after being alone in the city for almost 2 weeks, it's good to see familiar faces again. =)

Nervousness - Woke up from a bad dream this morning at 7:30... something about having to be moved out by this friday from this current apt, and somebody chasing me through my dream trying to beat me down. Needless to say, kind of disorientated throughout the day.

Exhaustion - Mentally and physically drained. The summer finally caught up with me. I think I've been running away as fast as I could from something that's been attached to me all summer. Now that things have slowed down for school, all that stuff that's been trailing me for 3 months finally slammed into me....

But that's life.

Whatever you're trying to tell me, I'm listening God. Give me peace and rest....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home