Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Set Adrift on Memory Bliss

I'm glad that summer has finally arrived. Hot summer days, playing out in the sand/grass. It's something about the summer that always has this relaxing feel to it. I feel myself slowing getting lazier and lazier and the weeks go by. I think my laziness is directl proportional to the temperature outside. It's a crime to shove all these working people inside the stuffy building and confine them to cubicles while these little kids are playing outside in the sun. What a shame.

I'm trying to do work right now, but can't seem to get anything done. I popped in an old cd that i had made a few years back, and it's full of old school tracks that should be played at high volumes while driving slowly. Ahhh.... summertime =) Something about these melodies brings me back to the good ol' days of summer bliss.

But while we're talking about summer and warm weather and everything that it implies, I went and visited the new KCPC building site. We've been talking about moving in for so long, and each move-in date they give us is postponed by at least another month. Does it exist? It is a figment of our collective imagination? Are the photos they post in the lobby just a cheap photoshop trick? Let me say it does exist. It's actually there. Right there at 50 northridge. Although i've never seen the old buildling, it's exciting to see a church building there again. Perched atop a cliff which continues to recede into the vast expanse of the pacific ocean, there the building sits. It's nearing completion, and should hopefully move in within the next month or two (we seriously should start putting together a pool for a solid move-in date, winner gets do-no-dishes-for-a-year pass).

BUT!!!!





where oh where... is summer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home