Friday, March 29, 2002

I'm in Philly visiting my sister. Dude, it's a small world out there. I went out last night to get some Philly Cheesesteaks, and I saw Daniel EECS, my old small group leader from sophomore year. It was so incredibly random. Grace (his sister) was out here too, so they were having dinner, just like me and my sister =). I did the "Rocky" tour: went to Pat's Cheesesteak (where he got his cheesesteak), and ran up the Rocky steps and jumped around like a bunch of dorks and tourists, but it was a lot of fun =). Nothing beats running up a ton of steps on a full stomach at 1:30 in the morning. hahaha

Senior Retreat was really good. It gave me a chance to just think about a lot of issues that are going on my life. Although i didn't get any sleep and i'm more tired now than the last post, i feel somehow refreshed about a lot of things, but at the same time, i feel this big black cloud over my head as well. I guess part of it is just the fact that everything is up in the air and i'm not sure of what's going to happen in the next few months, let alone next few weeks. All I can do right now is just pray and put my faith in the Lord that everything will work out for the better...

Song of the Moment: Don't Speak - No Doubt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home