Sunday, March 31, 2002

It may be sunday night, but my spring break still continues... i'm at home right now. Finally, after a tumultuous 2 weeks, i finally get a "break". It's so nice to come home and just relax. I'm so thankful i don't have class until late on monday. I'm going to head home around 12 tomorrow, so not only do I finally to get a decent amount of sleep, i get to eat good food too =).

Haejin- remind me again why i owe you dinner... what did i do to you that deserves dinner? =D was it something i did/said? stinkin.... stop picking on us poor seniors, we're tired and broke. hahaha

Dude, this break has been crazy, but i'm too tired to type it out right now. I'm fighting really hard just to type this out and make some sort of coherent sense. I'll fill you in maybe tomorrow or the day after when i get some rest.

Oh ya, i've decided to implement the "Song of the Moment" - basically what song best represents how i feel at the moment. It could be either for the lyrics or just the sake of the song, since i normally never catch the lyrics unless i have them in front of me. I just hear the beats and the melody (maybe that's why i like techno so much)

Song of the Moment: Drive - Incubus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home